Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default copying data from one worksheet to several based on criteria

I have a control workbook with 25 sheets in it, one for each workday. At the
end each of day, I would like to copy the information from the control sheet
to several sheets based on the criteria. I am currently using the macro that
I copied from Ron de Bruin's tip page. (I can't thank him enough), but I
would like to make one change and be able for the user to specify the
worksheet to copy from and to be able to name the new sheets. Can anyone
help please???
thanks,
marcia
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Jul 30, 6:24*pm, marcia2026
wrote:
I have a control workbook with 25 sheets in it, one for each workday. *At the
end each of day, I would like to copy the information from the control sheet
to several sheets based on the criteria. *I am currently using the macro that
I copied from Ron de Bruin's tip page. *(I can't thank him enough), but I
would like to make one change and be able for the user to specify the
worksheet to copy from and to be able to name the new sheets. *Can anyone
help please???
thanks,
marcia

Can you be more specific -- what options / variables determine what
page gets what? If I was to approach this type of thing I would have
IF statements control that type of thing...

Private Sub OptionButton1_Click()
If OptionButton1.Value = True Then
Sheets("MySheet1").Range("A1").Value =
Sheets("MySheet2").Range("B1").Value