Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel

Default Is there a auto-graph generator functionality in EXCEL/VBA? Hi all,I am not sure if this could be done, but in my mind, I want the folllowing

Is there a auto-graph generator functionality in EXCEL/VBA?

Hi all,

I am not sure if this could be done, but in my mind, I want the
folllowing functioanlity:

I highlight one input cell and one output cell, (of course the output
cell is dependent on the input cell through potentially complicated
dependency)

and then a window pops up and asks me for the range and step size of
the graph.

And then it automatically generate a graph plotting output vs.
input.

Everything should be automatic.

Furthermore, I would like to ask if the following can be easily done:

I highlight multiple input cells and multiple output cells, (of course
the output cells are dependent on the input cells through potentially
complicated dependency)

and then a window pops up and asks me for the ranges and step sizes of
the iteration on the inputs,

And then it automatically generate a graph plotting outputs vs.
inputs.

Can anybody tell me how to do that?

I want this to be as automatical as possible...

Thanks a lot!