Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Emailing multiple excel files to multiple recipients

Hi All,

im wondering if you can help me? Im not a VB person at all but after doing
some reading on this website im sure what i want to do is possible.

i would like to create a script to do the following

1.Query a folder on the network (h:\departments\marketing\companies\*.xls)
2.Open up all excel files in this location
3.Query cell C8 for a value
4.If the value is X (these will change from things like, company1,company2)
5.Once query has run on C8 then Email to (i.e €“
, if C8 is company1)

like i said im not a VB man at all and any help would me Appreciated...

thanks in advance.

Will
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

The code here will allow you to do what you want:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder2/files.htm

I have used this code, for the past several months, with great success.

Regards,
Ryan---

--
RyGuy