Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to Export all Macros & Forms from vba project.

Hi,

I prepared a VBA Project, now its finalized, but I think the size is
too big, 14 userforms and 11 macro modules are included.

now I want to export all forms and macros, I can do it one by one, but
I need a macro who export every thing outside the project to C:\Forms-
Macros directory.

then I will check the file size of my project, and do some necessary
actions to reduce the size, its 1 mb now. it should be 0.5 mb I
think.

With best regards.

shahzad
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Shazi,

You might want to try this first:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/264907

--
Cheers
macropod

"Shazi" wrote in message ...
Hi,

I prepared a VBA Project, now its finalized, but I think the size is
too big, 14 userforms and 11 macro modules are included.

now I want to export all forms and macros, I can do it one by one, but
I need a macro who export every thing outside the project to C:\Forms-
Macros directory.

then I will check the file size of my project, and do some necessary
actions to reduce the size, its 1 mb now. it should be 0.5 mb I
think.

With best regards.

shahzad

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Jul 27, 1:54*pm, "macropod" wrote:
Hi Shazi,

You might want to try this first:http://support.microsoft.com/kb/264907

--
Cheers
macropod
[MVP - Microsoft Word]

"Shazi" wrote in ...
Hi,

I prepared a VBA Project, now its finalized, but I think the size is
too big, *14 userforms and 11 macro modules are included.

now I want to export all forms and macros, I can do it one by one, but
I need a macro who export every thing outside the project to C:\Forms-
Macros directory.

then I will check the file size of my project, and do some necessary
actions to reduce the size, *its 1 mb now. it should be 0.5 mb I
think.

With best regards.

shahzad- Hide quoted text -

Cheers

Thank you for your support and prompt reply.

Regards.

Shahzad