Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
soccer75

Default Is there a way to export excel data into MS project?

I have developed an excel spreadsheet and I'm looking for a way to export
certain fields of data from excel to MS Project. Is this possible?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Chip Pearson

What do you want to export to project? Tasks? Try code like

Dim Proj As MSProject.Application

Sub AAA()
On Error Resume Next
Set Proj = GetObject(, "MSProject.Application")
If Err.Number < 0 Then
Set Proj = CreateObject("MSProject.Application")
End If

Proj.ActiveProject.Tasks.Add Name:=Range("A1").Text
End Sub

You will likely get better answers in a Project newsgroup.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"soccer75" wrote in message
I have developed an excel spreadsheet and I'm looking for a way
to export
certain fields of data from excel to MS Project. Is this
possible?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Chip Pearson

I should have added that you'll need a reference in VBA to the
Project library. In VBA, go to the Tools menu, choose References,
and scroll down to Microsoft Project. Check that item in the
list.