Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to Display UserForm on Full Screen.

Hi,

I wanto to make a function to display UserForm on Full Screen, when
loads.
What would be the size of the form, if any one have the different
screen resolution then how we can handle this.....

1024X768 or 800x600

I want to open the same size of UserForm on the above resolution. is
it possible.

pls tell me the 1024 x 768 first. what would be the size of the Form.

Regards.

Shahzad
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

wrote:
I wanto to make a function to display UserForm on Full Screen, when
loads.
What would be the size of the form, if any one have the different
screen resolution then how we can handle this.....
1024X768 or 800x600
I want to open the same size of UserForm on the above resolution. is
it possible.
pls tell me the 1024 x 768 first. what would be the size of the Form.
Regards.
Shahzad

1024x768: 768x576
800x600: 600x450

I suppose everybody finds this by having 2 scrollbars and
2 labels on a useform. Dave D-C