Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Fill down two columns...C & D

The following code works, but need it to work for not column C&D.

Any clues

Sub Fill_down_C()
Application.DisplayAlerts = False
Dim wks As Worksheet
Dim Rng As Range
Dim LastRow As Long
Dim Col As Long

Set wks = ActiveSheet
With wks
Col = .Range("C1").Column

Set Rng = .UsedRange
LastRow = .Cells.SpecialCells(xlCellTypeLastCell).Row
Set Rng = Nothing
On Error Resume Next
Set Rng = .Range(.Cells(2, Col), .Cells(LastRow, Col)) _
.Cells.SpecialCells(xlCellTypeBlanks)
On Error GoTo 0

If Rng Is Nothing Then

Exit Sub
Else
Rng.FormulaR1C1 = "=R[-1]C"
End If

With .Cells(1, Col).EntireColumn
.Value = .Value
End With

End With
Application.DisplayAlerts = True
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Maybe

For Each c In Rng
If c.Column < 3 And c.Column < 4 Then
c.FormulaR1C1 = "=R[-1]C"
End If
Next

Mike

"J.W. Aldridge" wrote:

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Could I trouble ya to repost that within the code....
Having trouble putting or finding where/what to replace...
Learning.... but vba skills aren't quite that sharp.

thanx.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

For some reason......didn't work....

Any ideas?