Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
DZ DZ is offline

Default Change isAddin to false or true

I want the user to see the sheets in an addin, so

is there a way to set the IsAddin property to False from a toolbar etc. so
the sheets in the addin can be visible. Basically I want the user to be able
to edits data on the sheets of the addin.

....and then set IsAddin back \to true to hide the sheets?

Thanks

I will credit any helpful responses

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Workbooks("personal.xla").IsAddin = False 'True

Have you ever used Data|Form (xl2003 menus)?

If you have, you may want to try displaying that to allow edits to your sheet.

With Workbooks("youraddinhere.xla").Worksheets("sheetna mehere")
.ShowDataForm
End With

Some more info:
http://support.microsoft.com/default...;en-us;q110462
XL: ShowDataForm Method Fails If Data Can't Be Found

DZ wrote:

I want the user to see the sheets in an addin, so

is there a way to set the IsAddin property to False from a toolbar etc. so
the sheets in the addin can be visible. Basically I want the user to be able
to edits data on the sheets of the addin.

...and then set IsAddin back \to true to hide the sheets?

Thanks

I will credit any helpful responses

--

Dave Peterson