-   -   Change isAddin to false or true (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/414451-change-isaddin-false-true.html)

DZ

Change isAddin to false or true

I want the user to see the sheets in an addin, so

is there a way to set the IsAddin property to False from a toolbar etc. so
the sheets in the addin can be visible. Basically I want the user to be able
to edits data on the sheets of the addin.

....and then set IsAddin back \to true to hide the sheets?

Thanks

I will credit any helpful responses

Bob Phillips

Change isAddin to false or true

Then why not just make it a standard workbook. Problem solved!

--
HTH

Bob

"DZ" wrote in message
I want the user to see the sheets in an addin, so

is there a way to set the IsAddin property to False from a toolbar etc. so
the sheets in the addin can be visible. Basically I want the user to be
able
to edits data on the sheets of the addin.

...and then set IsAddin back \to true to hide the sheets?

Thanks

I will credit any helpful responses

Dave Peterson

Change isAddin to false or true

Workbooks("personal.xla").IsAddin = False 'True

Have you ever used Data|Form (xl2003 menus)?

If you have, you may want to try displaying that to allow edits to your sheet.

With Workbooks("youraddinhere.xla").Worksheets("sheetna mehere")
.ShowDataForm
End With

Some more info:
http://support.microsoft.com/default...;en-us;q110462
XL: ShowDataForm Method Fails If Data Can't Be Found