Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Edit Data by UserForm

Dear Friends.

I have a userform and I made the following procedure to get the data
in UserForm, its working fine, and I want to put one more button
"EDIT" on the userform to edit the selected records. I dont know how
to do this. pls help me out for this function.

Option Explicit
Dim i As Integer

Private Sub ComboBox1_Change()

i = ComboBox1.ListIndex 'Pass the current listindex to an Integer

TextBox1.Value = ComboBox1.Column(1, i) 'This is column B
TextBox2.Value = ComboBox1.Column(2, i) 'This is column C

End Sub

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
Unload Me
End Sub

Private Sub UserForm_Initialize()

ComboBox1.RowSource = "A1:C10"
ComboBox1.SetFocus

End Sub

Please advise me how to Edit records.....

Regards.

Shahzad