Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Multiple Userform Hold Data to edit

Here is a basic explanation of my project. I am creating a form to d
manual insurance claims on when the system is down to be entered onc
the system comes up. It is about 8 sheets big and I want the user t
enter the data in userform dialog boxes. As they enter data they wil
press different buttons depending on the type of claim. Here is m
question, I pretty much have all the userforms created, and they ar
linked to cells in the worksheet. I want the user to be able t
navigate through these userforms, with the option to go back and mak
changes, and at the end, press one button to place all the data int
the appropriate cells in the worksheet. I am not sure how to make th
userforms retain data, as well as a clear all button. Any help, I kno
it's a long and complicated question

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Any hints..

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Maybe your userform should be a multipage form.

Then you could have the user just click on the tab they want to go back to
verify.

And have one commit button that stays disabled until you validate their entries.

(Kind of like the Tools|options dialog)

"bg18461 <" wrote:

Here is a basic explanation of my project. I am creating a form to do
manual insurance claims on when the system is down to be entered once
the system comes up. It is about 8 sheets big and I want the user to
enter the data in userform dialog boxes. As they enter data they will
press different buttons depending on the type of claim. Here is my
question, I pretty much have all the userforms created, and they are
linked to cells in the worksheet. I want the user to be able to
navigate through these userforms, with the option to go back and make
changes, and at the end, press one button to place all the data into
the appropriate cells in the worksheet. I am not sure how to make the
userforms retain data, as well as a clear all button. Any help, I know
it's a long and complicated question.

---

Dave Peterson