Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Sheet Tabs

I have a workbook with eight visible sheets. The horizontal scroll has been
resized to allow all tabs to be visible - however when code is run on sheet
8 "Search Rounds" the first three sheet tabs disappear to the left.

They can be easily made visible by clicking on the 'Navigation' buttons - so
it is just a minor niggle - but is there any way to force all tabs to be
visible at all times? I suspect if there is it will be thro VBA.

Thanks
Sandy

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

While this doesn't resize the scroll bar to make all tabs visible, it will
force the activesheet's tab to be visible...

ActiveWindow.ScrollWorkbookTabs , ActiveSheet.Index

I'm not sure if you can use this or not.

Rick

"Sandy" wrote in message
I have a workbook with eight visible sheets. The horizontal scroll has been
resized to allow all tabs to be visible - however when code is run on sheet
8 "Search Rounds" the first three sheet tabs disappear to the left.

They can be easily made visible by clicking on the 'Navigation' buttons -
so it is just a minor niggle - but is there any way to force all tabs to
be visible at all times? I suspect if there is it will be thro VBA.

Thanks
Sandy

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Don't need the scrollbar resized Rick, it remains small enough to allow all
tabs to be visible in the window. It is just that when the code runs on
Sheet 8 sheets 1, 2 and 3 are pushed left - in other words out of sight even
though there is plenty room to have them in sight.

If it can't be done it's not a problem.

Thanks
Sandy

"Rick Rothstein (MVP - VB)" wrote in
message ...

"Sandy" wrote in message
I have a workbook with eight visible sheets. The horizontal scroll has
been resized to allow all tabs to be visible - however when code is run on
sheet 8 "Search Rounds" the first three sheet tabs disappear to the left.

They can be easily made visible by clicking on the 'Navigation' buttons -
so it is just a minor niggle - but is there any way to force all tabs to
be visible at all times? I suspect if there is it will be thro VBA.

Thanks
Sandy

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I would try to move the scroll bar a hair more to the right. If the scroll
bar is very close to your last tab then if you activate that worksheet will
will shift the tabs to the left.

It may help!
--
Cheers,