Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default ShowModal, Hide Form, Print Preview Office 2007

Hi There,

I'm trying to get print preview to work from a form in office 2007.
The form needs to have showmodal=true. In previous versions of offce I
could hide the form, then open print preview and everything would
work.

In 2007 I hide the form, open print preview and all the buttons are
grayed out. If I set the showmodal property on the form which calls
the print preview = false everything works. I don't want to set the
showmodal to false. I just want to hide the form and open the print
preview. Any suggestions? I was thinking of programatically switching
the modal property but apparently that can only be set at runtime.

Thanks,
Gil
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Jul 16, 11:19 am, Gil wrote:
Hi There,

I'm trying to get printpreviewto work from a form in office2007.
The form needs to have showmodal=true. In previous versions of offce I
could hide the form, then open printpreviewand everything would
work.

In2007I hide the form, open printpreviewand all the buttons are
grayed out. If I set the showmodal property on the form which calls
the printpreview= false everything works. I don't want to set the
showmodal to false. I just want to hide the form and open the printpreview. Any suggestions? I was thinking of programatically switching
the modal property but apparently that can only be set at runtime.

Thanks,
Gil

Anyone have any hints on this?
THanks,
Gil
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Jul 18, 3:28*pm, Gil wrote:
On Jul 16, 11:19 am, Gil wrote:

Hi There,

I'm trying to get printpreviewto work from a form in office2007.
The form needs to have showmodal=true. In previous versions of offce I
could hide the form, then open printpreviewand everything would
work.

In2007I hide the form, open printpreviewand all the buttons are
grayed out. If I set the showmodal property on the form which calls
the printpreview= false everything works. I don't want to set the
showmodal to false. I just want to hide the form and open the printpreview. Any suggestions? I was thinking of programatically switching
the modal property but apparently that can only be set at runtime.

Thanks,
Gil

Anyone have any hints on this?
THanks,
Gil

Problem solved. Cache mode was turned on on the exchange account.