Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel 2007: How to change colors in TextEffect

Hej All,

I've inserted a texteffecc in a worksheet and need to change the "fill" and
"line" color of it. What's the code to do this?

TIA,
Henrik

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hej Nigel,

Unfortunately this feature is turned off in excel 2007: I cannot record any
behaviour of shapes anymore.

"Henrik" wrote in message
Hej All,

I've inserted a texteffecc in a worksheet and need to change the "fill"
and
"line" color of it. What's the code to do this?

TIA,
Henrik

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Is it that the developer tab is not showing in the ribbon or has the feature
been disabled?

Check the option Excel-Options- ShowDeveloperTab in the Ribbon

or run this code.....

Application.ShowDevTools = True

Nigel

"Henrik" wrote in message
Hej All,

I've inserted a texteffecc in a worksheet and need to change the "fill"
and
"line" color of it. What's the code to do this?

TIA,
Henrik

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hej Nigel,

It is the feature being disabled for certain things, of which formatting
shapes is one.
So I can record lots of stuff as long as I do not work with shapes...
It works in excel 2003, but not in 2007. And in 2007 certain aspects of the
shapes have been changed, so I cannot use recorded 2003-code either.

Regards,
Hendrik.