Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Embed Word File

I have an Excel File that has an embedded Word File in it. The embedded Word
file contains a table with say 5 rows and 3 columns.

Additionally, in this file I have a text box (Textbox1). I am trying to
copy the contents of Textbox1 to Row 2, column 2 of the table within the
embedded Word file.

I have done a fair amount of copying between Textboxes/cells and Textbox to
Textbox, but I don't know how to reference this table and location in the
embedded Word file.

Any help is very appreciated.