Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
kgr798386

Default embed multi-page Word document

I can successfully embed a multi-page Word document into a worksheet. I can
successfully display and print the first page.

How can I display all the pages of the document in the worksheet, rather
than scrolling?

How can I print all the pages of the document from the worksheet? All I've
been able to print is the first page.