Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Moving entire column

I did a search here, but must be searching on the wrong criteria, as I
didn't find anything relevant. I want to move an entire column, column
"F" over to column "A", forcing "A" to "B". Some kind of cut and
entire.column insert, like:

rTitle.EntireColumn.Cut
rTitle.Column("A:A").EntireColumn.Insert <---- APPLICATION DOES NOT
SUPPORT THIS OBJECT OR METHOD

Does anyone see where the error is?
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Use this

Columns("F").Cut
Range("A1").Insert Shift:=xlToRight

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"davegb" wrote in message ...
I did a search here, but must be searching on the wrong criteria, as I
didn't find anything relevant. I want to move an entire column, column
"F" over to column "A", forcing "A" to "B". Some kind of cut and
entire.column insert, like:

rTitle.EntireColumn.Cut
rTitle.Column("A:A").EntireColumn.Insert <---- APPLICATION DOES NOT
SUPPORT THIS OBJECT OR METHOD

Does anyone see where the error is?
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

So you don't have to wait for replies, a time saver can be using the macro
recorder. Tools-Macro-Record New Macro...

It works for some of the simpler things though at points, it includes some
unnecessary coding.

"davegb" wrote:

I did a search here, but must be searching on the wrong criteria, as I
didn't find anything relevant. I want to move an entire column, column
"F" over to column "A", forcing "A" to "B". Some kind of cut and
entire.column insert, like:

rTitle.EntireColumn.Cut
rTitle.Column("A:A").EntireColumn.Insert <---- APPLICATION DOES NOT
SUPPORT THIS OBJECT OR METHOD

Does anyone see where the error is?
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

"davegb" wrote:

I did a search here, but must be searching on the wrong criteria, as I
didn't find anything relevant. I want to move an entire column, column
"F" over to column "A", forcing "A" to "B". Some kind of cut and
entire.column insert, like:

rTitle.EntireColumn.Cut
rTitle.Column("A:A").EntireColumn.Insert <---- APPLICATION DOES NOT
SUPPORT THIS OBJECT OR METHOD