Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Why Excel 2003 VBA program not working in Excel 2007?

Dear my colleagues,
I have a Excel 2003 VBA program. I don't know why it doesn't work in Excel
2007.
It always gave out a message "Can't find project or library" and highlighted
the function:
Private Sub ResultCol_BeforeContextMenu(ByVal x As Long, ByVal y As Long,
ByVal Menu As OWC10.ByRef, ByVal Cancel As OWC10.ByRef)
End Sub
Could you tell me how to solve this problem?
Thanks a lot.