Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Moving an entire range and a for loop question

If I have a range of cells that is a row (eg. A1:E1), how do I increment it
by one row (eg. to make it A2:E2)?

Furthermore, since VBA seems to lack the matrix access style of Java or C
(ie. matrix[i][j] access), I think I need to use a for loop to access all of
the cells in my range by using 'For Each cell In MyRange'. However, I have a
static set of fields I want to fill the cells with (ie. A# needs to be from
O2 on sheet4, B# needs to be from K5 on sheet4, etc), and I will be repeating
this operation for several rows. How do I specifically select this? I was
considering use a for loop with an integer parameter and then using a Select
Case statement, but that seems rather inelegant.