Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\)[_2222_] Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\)[_2222_] is offline

Default Moving an entire range and a for loop question

If, by your "increment" (in your first question) you mean "move" as you
state in your Subject line, then try this...

With Worksheets("Sheet3")
.Range("A1:E1").Copy .Range("A2")
.Range("A1:E1").Clear
End With

Just set the worksheet reference your specific worksheet (or possibly use
ActiveSheet if that meets your needs better).

Rick

"Dreaded404" wrote in message
...[i]
If I have a range of cells that is a row (eg. A1:E1), how do I increment
it
by one row (eg. to make it A2:E2)?

Furthermore, since VBA seems to lack the matrix access style of Java or C
(ie. matrix[j] access), I think I need to use a for loop to access all
of
the cells in my range by using 'For Each cell In MyRange'. However, I
have a
static set of fields I want to fill the cells with (ie. A# needs to be
from
O2 on sheet4, B# needs to be from K5 on sheet4, etc), and I will be
repeating
this operation for several rows. How do I specifically select this? I
was
considering use a for loop with an integer parameter and then using a
Select
Case statement, but that seems rather inelegant.