Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Loop QUESTION to end of data range...

HI:
Can you tell me how to loop to the end of the data range without this
being static?
Please

numrows = Range("A2", Range("A2").End(xlDown)).Rows.Count
Range("A2").EntireColumn.Select

For x = 1 To 3000

Thanks so much

Just need to go to the end value which will change everytime the report
is ran by user

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

if it is always column A then

Dim myRow as integer
myrow=2 'this starts to run on row 2
do until cells(myRow,1)="" 'the one is the column
myRow=myRow+1 'increments as long as the cell is not blank
loop

thats it, this is assuming of course that there are no blanks in column A.
If you want the data in the last cell set a variable = to cells(myRow,1)
after the loop.

-John