Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default run-time error

I have in many years used a VBA-program without problems, but after opgrading
to Office 2007 i get a runtime error459 when I try to open a userform

Private Sub CmbStatus_Click()
Frmstatus.Show ' this line gives the error
End Sub

Does anyone have a solution ?
--
KCA
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Do you have any other code that would effect the way the Userform is loaded?
For example if you try to make a list box show a value that is not in the
list an error will show and it will highlight the line you have posted.

Is your userform name spelled correctly?

If possible post anyother code that you may have on the userform to I can
have a better clue.
--
Cheers,
Ryan

"Kjeldc" wrote:

I have in many years used a VBA-program without problems, but after opgrading
to Office 2007 i get a runtime error459 when I try to open a userform

Private Sub CmbStatus_Click()
Frmstatus.Show ' this line gives the error
End Sub

Does anyone have a solution ?
--
KCA

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

All userforms with a DtPicker shows same problem. I can open fhe form if I
remove the DtPicker, but I do need some kind of calendar control, and none is
in the toolbox or in additionel controls
--
KCA

"Kjeldc" wrote:

I have in many years used a VBA-program without problems, but after opgrading
to Office 2007 i get a runtime error459 when I try to open a userform

Private Sub CmbStatus_Click()
Frmstatus.Show ' this line gives the error
End Sub

Does anyone have a solution ?
--
KCA

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

--
KCA

All userforms with a DtPicker shows same problem. I can open the form if I

"Kjeldc" wrote:

I have in many years used a VBA-program without problems, but after opgrading
to Office 2007 i get a runtime error459 when I try to open a userform

Private Sub CmbStatus_Click()
Frmstatus.Show ' this line gives the error
End Sub

Does anyone have a solution ?
--
KCA

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I'm able to load my DT Picker just fine. Are you trying to change any of the
DT Pickers properties when the Userform is loaded? You may have something in
the userform that is mislabeled? Do you have any code for when the Userform
is loaded?
--
Cheers,
Ryan

"Kjeldc" wrote:

--
KCA

"Kjeldc" wrote:

I have in many years used a VBA-program without problems, but after opgrading
to Office 2007 i get a runtime error459 when I try to open a userform

Private Sub CmbStatus_Click()
Frmstatus.Show ' this line gives the error
End Sub

Does anyone have a solution ?
--
KCA

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I think the problem may with the DT picker itself. Can You point me to where
I could download a new dll or ocx or whatever it is :-). The code and all
userforms have worked just fine for years on other computers

My programming is self-taught and
my teacher was not very experienced. :-)

Cheers,

Kjeld

--
KCA

"Kjeldc" wrote:

--
KCA

"Kjeldc" wrote:

I have in many years used a VBA-program without problems, but after opgrading
to Office 2007 i get a runtime error459 when I try to open a userform

Private Sub CmbStatus_Click()
Frmstatus.Show ' this line gives the error
End Sub

Does anyone have a solution ?
--
KCA

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

In VBA, right click the toolbox toolbar, then select Additional Controls,
select Microsoft Data and Time Picker, then OK. Redraw the DTPicker on your
Userform and go from there.
--
Cheers,
Ryan

"Kjeldc" wrote:

--
KCA

"Kjeldc" wrote:

I have in many years used a VBA-program without problems, but after opgrading
to Office 2007 i get a runtime error459 when I try to open a userform

Private Sub CmbStatus_Click()
Frmstatus.Show ' this line gives the error
End Sub

Does anyone have a solution ?
--
KCA

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I reinstalled the Officepack and now have the old boring calendar. I can live
with that but sure would prefer the dtpicker.

But thanks for pointing me in the direction that it was something in the
userform
--

"Kjeldc" wrote:

--