Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Enter Today's Date In A UserForm TextBox

Greetings,

I am trying to enter today's date into a TextBox on a UserForm when I
open the UserForm.

Anyone know how to do this?

Any help will be appreciated.

-Minitman
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

how about this?

Private Sub UserForm_Initialize()
Me.TextBox1.Value = Date

Gary

"Minitman" wrote in message
Greetings,

I am trying to enter today's date into a TextBox on a UserForm when I
open the UserForm.

Anyone know how to do this?

Any help will be appreciated.

-Minitman

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

hi
Private Sub UserForm_Initialize()
TextBox.Value = Date
End Sub

regards
FSt1

"Minitman" wrote:

Greetings,

I am trying to enter today's date into a TextBox on a UserForm when I
open the UserForm.

Anyone know how to do this?

Any help will be appreciated.

-Minitman

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Steve,

Private Sub UserForm_Initialize()
Me.TextBox1.Text = Date
End Sub

hth,

Doug

"Minitman" wrote in message
Greetings,

I am trying to enter today's date into a TextBox on a UserForm when I
open the UserForm.

Anyone know how to do this?

Any help will be appreciated.

-Minitman

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

WOW!

Gary, FSt and Doug - Thanks for the very fast responses! <VBG

This is the first time I received three reply's that were so much
alike, and all were exactly what I needed.

Thank you all very much.

-Minitman

On Sun, 29 Jun 2008 18:16:09 -0700, "Doug Glancy"
wrote:

Steve,

Private Sub UserForm_Initialize()
Me.TextBox1.Text = Date