Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to set primary key property in a column

I want to store unique values in a particular column. Please suggest me how I
can do that.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi
Your question is not clear enough.
e.g1 you might want a warning message to come up if an existing value
is typed in.
e.g.2 you might want to enter data in a form and add it to the column
of data. The form won't add the entry if it already exists.

If I give the answer for eg1 and you want eg2 then my time is wasted.
Make your problem and question very clear.

regards
Paul