Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Calculate age in years and month or decimal

I use =INT((TODAY()-D9)/365.25) to calculate the age of a person. No one is
under 8 years old so it works fine. The answer is given in years.

I want the answer to be give as a decimal (i.e. 14.3). Another request is
to have the answer years and months (16 years, 2 months)

How can I get either or both of these done?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/datedif.aspx
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu2007j