Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How do I update a template wizard form to Excel 2007?

Greetings

I just upgraded to Office 2007. I recently created a data entry template
using the Template Wizard in Excel 2002. This entered a new row of data to a
database workbook whenever I saved the template. I have tried using the old
form, and saving it as a macro-enabled .xlsm file, but neither has the same
functionality as the old template. All I get is an error that 'the Template
Wizard cannot be opened'. I haven't been able to find anything online that
addresses this. Does anyone know how to fix the template so it regains the
old functionality? Failing that, is there a simple way to create data entry
forms in Excel 2007 to add new lines to a db workbook? The default Excel
data forms won't work in my application, as I need to include combo boxes and
populate some cells with default data based upon the user's selections from
the combo boxes.

Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Dave