Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default how to group time field in pivot table

Thx for ur help!

"Mike H." ...
I have no idea what your pivot table activity below is doing. Sorry I
can't
help.

"zhurong" wrote:

Any other options like the follow :

ActiveSheet.PivotTables(PivotName).PivotFields("pa yday").DataRange.Rows(1).Group
_
Start:=True, End:=True, periods:=Array(False, False, False,
False, True, False, False)

"Mike H." ...
I'd add some calculations to my original data that contain the date
breaks
the way you want them. For example, if the date is in col a, in b1
have
this
formula:

=YEAR(A1) & RIGHT("0" &MONTH(A1),2)
The above formula gives you 200806 for June, 2008. Put the year first
and
it sorts better.

"zhurong" wrote:

hi!
My pivot table has a date field,contain data such as
"2008-6-1","2008-6-5","2008-6-7","2008-6-10", etc., how can I group
time
field in pivot table so I can display data group by week or month or
by
year?
Any help will be appreciated!

Richard.S.Zhu