Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default macro to select match results

I have a match function to compare multiple sheets that have datasets and
they are being compared to a masterdatasheet. The match function will find
rows of data that are not in the master and place an x.

=IF(D2="","",IF(OR(ISNUMBER(MATCH(D2,'Week 2
Dataset'!G:G,0)),ISNUMBER(MATCH(D2,'Week 3 projected
dataset'!G:G,0)),ISNUMBER(MATCH(D2,'Week 4 Projected
dataset'!G:G,0))),"","cleared"))

I want to incorporate this match formula into a macro and control button so
that it will only run one week at a time, and once the x's (new items) are
identified, i want to cut and paste these records into the master data set
(paste on the first blank row).

I have recorded a macro, but it doesnt work right as there are a different
number of rows each time and it isnt going to the first blank record in the
master.

how do i accomplish this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Oops the formula below is finding the matches - here is the formula I am
using for finding new items:

=IF(G19="","",IF(ISNUMBER(MATCH(G19,'East Master Repository'!D:D,0)),"","x"))