Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Search Columns for Most Recent Date

I have a bunch of columns (below). I want to write the VBA to search
all the date columns and then display the most recent date in another
column.

Columns:

Firm Name Date 1 Meeting Type Date 2 Meeting Type Date 3 Meeting
Type Date of Last meeting
XYZ Smith 1/1/91 Lunch 2/1/01 Dinner
3/1/08 Conference 3/1/08
ABC Joe 12/31/07 Call 1/15/08 Lunch