Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Modifying Ron's codes

hi
could anyone help me modify Ron's codes for "Merge data from all workbooks
in a folder (1)" Example 4

what i need this macro to do is to merge workbooks from different
directories, not from just one folder.
I was adviced [by Joel (thx man!)] that one of the ways to do this would be
to save all the paths for the different workbooks into one workbook, and some
how modify the codes to get the array values from this workbook.

So i was just wondering if anyone could help me with this?

Regards
Robin