Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Step into in Excel 2003

Hi,
when I enter "Step into" mode to run a procedure then at some it
enters a private function. Macro works fine but I am not in a position
to follow all its steps.
Macro and function are in different modules.
Is there any way to avoid it?
TIA
Jarek

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

when I do that the macro keeps running through the function's code
over and over
macro's code never calls that function

On 3 Cze, 11:24, "Bob Phillips" wrote:
Use Step Over at that line.

--
---
HTH

Bob

"Jarek Kujawa" wrote in message

when I enter "Step into" mode to run a procedure then at some it
enters a private function. Macro works fine but I am not in a position
to follow all its steps.
Macro and function are in different modules.
Is there any way to avoid it?
TIA
Jarek- Ukryj cytowany tekst -

- Poka¿ cytowany tekst -

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

sorry Bob for not being precise/specific

the macro works fine, giving correct results
but when I enter the "Step into" mode, I can see that at some place
the code "jumps into" the function (the code of which is located in a
different module) thus making it impossible for me to trace the whole
(all steps) of that macro's code

On 3 Cze, 14:25, "Bob Phillips" wrote:
[...]

- Poka¿ cytowany tekst -- Ukryj cytowany tekst -

- Pokaż cytowany tekst -