-   -   Step into in Excel 2003 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/411961-step-into-excel-2003-a.html)

Jarek Kujawa[_2_]

Step into in Excel 2003

Hi,
when I enter "Step into" mode to run a procedure then at some it
enters a private function. Macro works fine but I am not in a position
to follow all its steps.
Macro and function are in different modules.
Is there any way to avoid it?
TIA
Jarek

Bob Phillips

Step into in Excel 2003

Use Step Over at that line.

--
---
HTH

Bob

"Jarek Kujawa" wrote in message
when I enter "Step into" mode to run a procedure then at some it
enters a private function. Macro works fine but I am not in a position
to follow all its steps.
Macro and function are in different modules.
Is there any way to avoid it?
TIA
Jarek

Jarek Kujawa[_2_]

Step into in Excel 2003

when I do that the macro keeps running through the function's code
over and over
macro's code never calls that function

On 3 Cze, 11:24, "Bob Phillips" wrote:
Use Step Over at that line.

--
---
HTH

Bob

"Jarek Kujawa" wrote in message

when I enter "Step into" mode to run a procedure then at some it
enters a private function. Macro works fine but I am not in a position
to follow all its steps.
Macro and function are in different modules.
Is there any way to avoid it?
TIA
Jarek- Ukryj cytowany tekst -

- Poka¿ cytowany tekst -

Bob Phillips

Step into in Excel 2003

I am not understanding that statement.

--
---
HTH

Bob

"Jarek Kujawa" wrote in message
when I do that the macro keeps running through the function's code
over and over
macro's code never calls that function

On 3 Cze, 11:24, "Bob Phillips" wrote:
Use Step Over at that line.

--
---
HTH

Bob

addy)

"Jarek Kujawa" wrote in message

when I enter "Step into" mode to run a procedure then at some it
enters a private function. Macro works fine but I am not in a position
to follow all its steps.
Macro and function are in different modules.
Is there any way to avoid it?
TIA
Jarek- Ukryj cytowany tekst -

- Poka¿ cytowany tekst -

Jarek Kujawa[_2_]

Step into in Excel 2003

sorry Bob for not being precise/specific

the macro works fine, giving correct results
but when I enter the "Step into" mode, I can see that at some place
the code "jumps into" the function (the code of which is located in a
different module) thus making it impossible for me to trace the whole
(all steps) of that macro's code

On 3 Cze, 14:25, "Bob Phillips" wrote:
[...]

- Poka¿ cytowany tekst -- Ukryj cytowany tekst -

- Pokaż cytowany tekst -