Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Digital Signitures, Creating / Obtaining?

Using Excel 2003 & 2007 on WinXP machines;
In our office we have 16 machines/users. We have several files with macros
and users access them though our small office network. We are migrating to
Office 2007 and prefer not to have the alert messages each time a file is
opened because most of our users aren't familiar with macros and don't
realize that they're even using them. It appears that obtaining a
certificate may be expensive.
Is there a way to maintain medium security and eliminate alerts within our
network without having to purchase a certificate from another authourity?
Thank you for any recommendations.

Dave
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Dave