Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Harald Staff[_2_] Harald Staff[_2_] is offline

Default Digital Signitures, Creating / Obtaining?

Hi Dave

Try this
http://grok.lsu.edu/Article.aspx?articleId=593

HTH. Best wishes Harald

"Bassman62" wrote in message
Using Excel 2003 & 2007 on WinXP machines;
In our office we have 16 machines/users. We have several files with macros
and users access them though our small office network. We are migrating
Office 2007 and prefer not to have the alert messages each time a file is
opened because most of our users aren't familiar with macros and don't
realize that they're even using them. It appears that obtaining a
certificate may be expensive.
Is there a way to maintain medium security and eliminate alerts within our
network without having to purchase a certificate from another authourity?
Thank you for any recommendations.

Dave