Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default mutipage and optionbuttons

I have a userform with 3 optionbuttons on a framecontrol.Right to this frame
I have a multipage control with 3 pages.I am unable to connect(Visible &
focus) mutipage with these 3 optionbuttons.
I need to connect them in such way, whenever the userform opened
optionbutton1 be selected and page1 be displayed-this is default setting to
be set.
if optionbutton2 selected,page 2 be visible and focussed,and if
optionbutton3 selected page3 be visible and focussed.
That means at any point of time only one page be diasplayed and be focussed.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Tungana,

In the Userform module, try something
like:

'==========
Option Explicit

'-------------
Private Sub UserForm_Initialize()

With Me
.MultiPage1.Value = 0
.OptionButton1.Value = True
End With

End Sub

'-------------
Private Sub OptionButton1_Click()
Me.MultiPage1.Value = 0
End Sub

'-------------
Private Sub OptionButton2_Click()
Me.MultiPage1.Value = 1
End Sub

Private Sub OptionButton3_Click()
Me.MultiPage1.Value = 2
End Sub
'<<==========

---
Regards.
Norman

"TUNGANA KURMA RAJU" wrote in
message ...
I have a userform with 3 optionbuttons on a framecontrol.Right to this
frame
I have a multipage control with 3 pages.I am unable to connect(Visible &
focus) mutipage with these 3 optionbuttons.
I need to connect them in such way, whenever the userform opened
optionbutton1 be selected and page1 be displayed-this is default setting
be set.
if optionbutton2 selected,page 2 be visible and focussed,and if
optionbutton3 selected page3 be visible and focussed.
That means at any point of time only one page be diasplayed and be
focussed.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Tungana,

See my initial response and also note
Rick Rothstein's post.

---
Regards.
Norman

"TUNGANA KURMA RAJU" wrote in
message ...

Mutipage John Bundy Excel Programming 0 December 26th 06 05:04 PM
Mutipage Peter T Excel Programming 0 December 26th 06 04:56 PM
MutiPage control question Patrick Simonds Excel Programming 7 August 6th 06 11:00 PM
Extracting a Single Worksheet froma Mutipage Workbook Tom Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 4 March 16th 06 04:17 PM
OptionButtons Paul Excel Programming 4 December 4th 03 04:12 PM