Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Master xls to CSV

I have a huge costing excel spread sheet for which I need to convert-export
to several different CSV files so our CRM can read. Anybody have a formula
for how to do this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Have you tried recording the steps to export to CSV? Otherwise you
should be more specific about what you need.

--JP

On May 27, 4:50 pm, Rspiva wrote:
I have a huge costing excel spread sheet for which I need to convert-export
to several different CSV files so our CRM can read. Anybody have a formula
for how to do this?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

http://www.dailydoseofexcel.com/arch...ing-csv-files/
http://www.dailydoseofexcel.com/arch...-your-own-csv/
--
Dick Kusleika
Microsoft MVP-Excel
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

JP-

No, I have not tried that.
My details:
The spread sheet contains a column of product models, another column is a
description and yet another column is price for which in the event of a price
increase we change the percentage in one cell and it recalculates all the
pricing.
The delima is tranfering this data to a CSV file so the csv file can always
reamin up-to-date when any changes are made to the master spreadsheet.

Robert