Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Fixed 'Find' or 'Look up'? cell - is it possible?

I have a spreadsheet shared by several people for looking up project data.

I would like to create a fixed cell at the top to enter the project name or
as much as they know. Probably labeled in an adjacent cell.

It wouldn't need to replace data otherwise normal find is okay.

Projects are added and removed so it's not practical to select the

TIA