Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Relative links to worksheets

Each month I make a workbook with multiple worksheets, each day has
one or two tabs(worksheets), so that they are not numbered in a
logical series.

And on a summary tab, I do several calculations from the other tabs
cels. Row1 has several formulas relating to Tab1, and row2 has the
same forumulas relating to the Tab2, and so on.

Is there a way create a new row, with the same formulas that address
the next tab?

I have been copying the row, which gives me the exact same formulas,
then edtiing each formula by hand to change the worksheet reference.
(ie changing '5.2'!N$38 to '6.1'!N$38).

I have it in my head that I could possibly be able to do this in a
number of ways. 1.Selecting the row and using a button to change all
of the references that relate to another tab(I guess find and replace
would be a good way, but that brings up file dialog box that gets me
no where). 2. Linking each reference to a cel at the beginning of the
row, where I could change 5.2 to 6.1 and the formulas in that row
would feed off of that cel to know which tab to get the info from;but
I see no way to do this.

Thanks for any advice or even hints.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hopefully I've understood your problem correctly. If so, why not just trap
the NewSheet Event and create the rows every time that event is triggered.
E.g.,

Private Sub Workbook_NewSheet(ByVal Sh As Object)
' Create new row
End Sub

Assuming that's addressing your problem correctly, let me know if you need
help creating the new row.