Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default import multiple CSV files into one Excel file

I have roughly around 2000 CSV files (each file is in the range of
49bytes-3MB, a total of 35MB).

I would like to import each CSV file to an individual sheet in Excel
workbook using Perl OLE.

Can I do this?

Currently, I am open up each CSV file, copy & paste to a new workbook. This
take atleast 40 minutes using Perl OLE.

I was hoping to find a better approach to reduce the time. Thanks a lot.

--
Slickuser

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Slick user"