Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Ranges and Number Combinations

I have three parameters that are given to me in ranges, so I have A is 20 to
30, B is 95 to 125, and C is 5 to 10. I want to go through the ranges in
increments of 5 for A and B, and in increments of 1 for C. So I would be
able to put in different max and mins and it would still calculate from 40 to
50 in increments of 5 for A if I changed it. I then have an equation I need
to put A, B, and C into and I need to find the answer for all the possible
combinations of all the increments of A, B, and C. I then need to find which
of those solution is between a range given for a fourth value D, and then
have the program give me the values of A, B, and C that gave the solution
that was in the range set by D. I know this is confusing but any help would
be greatly appreciated.