Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VBA equiv. of Ctrl-Home w/Freeze Panes?

Thanks,
George

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

May have answered my own question:

ActiveSheet.Cells(ActiveWindow.SplitRow+1,
ActiveWindow.SplitColumn+1).Select

Please let me know if any other ideas.

Thanks again,
George

"G Lykos" wrote in message
Thanks,
George

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Give this a try...

With ActiveWindow.Panes(ActiveWindow.Panes.Count)
ActiveSheet.Cells(.ScrollRow, .ScrollColumn).Select
End With

Rick

"G Lykos" wrote in message
Thanks,
George

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Never mind... I grabbed the wrong code from my library... this one just put
the cursor at the split point of the currently scrolled window, not back to
the home position. The code you posted is what I have for the going back to
the home position.

Rick

"Rick Rothstein (MVP - VB)" wrote in
message ...
Give this a try...

With ActiveWindow.Panes(ActiveWindow.Panes.Count)
ActiveSheet.Cells(.ScrollRow, .ScrollColumn).Select
End With

Rick

"G Lykos" wrote in message
Thanks,