Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Catch name of range

If a user choses a range in the Name Box is there a way to catch that range
in a variable after selected?

Thank you,

Steven
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

What do you mean by choosing a range in the Name Box?

You can set a named range to a variable just like any other range.

Set myVar = Range("myNamedRange")

See VBA help titles Referring to Named Ranges

"Steven" wrote:

If a user choses a range in the Name Box is there a way to catch that range
in a variable after selected?

Thank you,

Steven

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Try

Selection.Name.Name

--
---
HTH

Bob

"Steven" wrote:

If a user choses a range in the Name Box is there a way to catch that
range
in a variable after selected?

Thank you,

Steven

CATCH-22 won't let me save the file Patrick Riley Excel Programming 19 October 12th 09 10:04 PM
HOW TO CATCH A DIFFERENT/INCONSISTENT FORMULA FARAZ QURESHI Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 3 February 17th 09 05:51 PM
Catch error Karen53 Excel Programming 4 April 12th 08 02:14 AM
catch event Nader Tewelde Excel Programming 2 June 22nd 07 07:59 PM
Catch-22 with Error 59 Dan[_28_] Excel Programming 0 November 13th 03 05:11 AM