Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default InputBox positioning

Ive found that to specify the location of an InputBox, xpos and ypos both
have to be defined for either one to work. I wanted to use the default xpos,
and define a different ypos, but it wouldnt work - I had to specify the
xpos. I suggest either updating the help file to make this clear, or
allowing programmers to specify only one position and have the other position
be the default, as advertised.

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...el.programming