Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ctm ctm is offline

Default find a designated value in all workbooks in a designated folder

I did have a worksheet set up with vba to find a value in a particular
column in all workbooks in a set folder, but i must have deleted it somehow.

IF a value was found it copied the sheet in the workbook into the current
workbook for viewing.

Each workbook searched was closed after the search was carried out.

Can anyone assist me in this? I was sure there was code that done 99% of
this as is from a forum.

--

Regards
Corey

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Maybe example 4
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy3.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"ctm" wrote in message ...
I did have a worksheet set up with vba to find a value in a particular
column in all workbooks in a set folder, but i must have deleted it somehow.

IF a value was found it copied the sheet in the workbook into the current
workbook for viewing.

Each workbook searched was closed after the search was carried out.

Can anyone assist me in this? I was sure there was code that done 99% of
this as is from a forum.

--

Regards
Corey

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ctm ctm is offline

Thanks Ron,
I think that was the code i modified to use.
I will have a look at it on Monday.

Cheers

Corey....