Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Custom Macro

I've created a custom tab with buttons for my custom macros but i can't seem
to get the macros to work. When i press the button i get the following error:
"Wrong number of arguments or invalid property assignment". Yet, if i go to
View Macros and click run the macros work. Any suggestions?

Thanks, Larry

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I figured it out. i was missing the (control As IRibbonControl) in the macro
call back.

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

The code?

--