-   -   Custom Macro (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/411011-custom-macro.html)

Larry S

Custom Macro

I've created a custom tab with buttons for my custom macros but i can't seem
to get the macros to work. When i press the button i get the following error:
"Wrong number of arguments or invalid property assignment". Yet, if i go to
View Macros and click run the macros work. Any suggestions?

Thanks, Larry

Bob Phillips

Custom Macro

The code?

--
---
HTH

Bob

"Larry S" wrote in message
I've created a custom tab with buttons for my custom macros but i can't
seem
to get the macros to work. When i press the button i get the following
error:
"Wrong number of arguments or invalid property assignment". Yet, if i go
View Macros and click run the macros work. Any suggestions?

Thanks, Larry

Larry S

Custom Macro

I figured it out. i was missing the (control As IRibbonControl) in the macro
call back.

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

The code?

--