Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Referencing mso enumerations (e.g., msoLineSolid)

I am adapting an EXCEL application developed in Office 2003 (XP) that
references mso enumerations. I receive compile errors in resolving
references to mso enumerations (e.g., mso LineSolid) that work in Office
2003. I've searched MSDN for a download, but have not found one.

I have Office 12 objectives and other references checked.
--
Robbie