Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Getting the position of an item in a pivot table

Hi,

It seems I am always getting 0 as the Position within a list of Items in a
pivot table. Does this make sense? I *am* able to set the position with the
proper outcome (movement of the item). Getting 0 is consistent with what I
see in the watcher window, but it doesn't make any sense- how can I get the
position of an item?

What I'm trying to do is quickly rearrange the list of items in one pivot
table according to another table.

Thanks!