Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default email macro using sendto

i need to set up a macro that allows all my colleagues to email a sheet from
a workbook to everyone else (only using one address that is set up to email
to all here). Manually I can do it by using the Send To -Mail Recipient -
send as the message body - Send this sheet

however when i try to record these steps as a macro it doesn't work (won't
actually record the steps?)

Despite various postings for similar I can't get anything to work for me!!
Anyone got a simple code that does this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Start here
http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

--