Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
NMG NMG is offline

Default Using browser to login and fetch CSV

I've been struggling with a solution to this problem for a week now,
and I'm losing hope. Can somebody help!!?? What I want to do is
this: Use a macro to browse to a URL, enter login and password
details and then browse to a CSV file with a set URL. I have all the
data needed, but can't seem to put the pieces together. I've tried
using querytables and an instance of IE, and while I've had some
success, and can't put it all together.

What should be the process here??

Thanks in advance...